The office is closed between 15th June - 30th June 2017. Please email [email protected]
Computer Maintenance & Support
Do you find your desktop computer to be filled with messages relating to outdated software and missing drivers?
We can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Hardware Driver Updates and configuration
- Printer and Scanner Installations
- Software Installations
- Webcam and other peripherals Installations
- Windows Installations and Optimisation (with data backup and restore if necessary)
Clean-up, Tune-up and Health Checks
Do you find your desktop computer to be filled with annoying pop-ups, error messages and find your computer takes ages to start up?
This package provides a full service to your computer, or as we like to call it, a Computer MOT. The following steps are undertaken:
- Computer fault diagnostics – To check if any components are failing or have failed
- Driver Updates and correct configuration of devices
- Virus/Spyware Removal – A full search of your system to check whether your computer is infected by malicious threats
- Remove temporary files and defragment your hard drive – Helps to speed up your PC to obtain maximum performance
- Update your Operating System and Anti-Virus Software – To ensure all security updates are installed and virus definitions are updated
- A full thorough clean inside your PC or laptop – Increases your computers performance and helps eliminate dust which can cause overheating and damage to components
Below is a list of other services provided by Aman’s Computer Services:
- Password Removal – If you have forgotten your windows logon password or wireless router password etc. we can help!
- Data Backup and Restore (Laptops and Desktops) – When formatting your computer or reinstalling your Operating System a Data Backup and Restore can be performed
- Data Recovery – Recover as much data back as possible even if the drive has been formatted
- Data Removal – Permanent data removal of sensitive information so your data can never be restored