This policy provides you with the details of how any personal data we collect from our website will be processed.
Information from the user
We may collect the following aspects of data about you:
1) Comments (Name, Email Address, Phone Number and Comment Message) – when you comment, the data is stored on our server. Your data may also be sent in emails to administrators of this site.
2) Analytics – we use analytics to tell how many people visit the website and how often they visit.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you contact us about products, services or make an enquiry.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
1) Contact you back regarding an enquiry
2) Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
The administrator of this website only has access to this information.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. You can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form(s) on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
1) The payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
2) The supply of your email addresss and appropriate evidence of your identity [(for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)].
You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
How long we keep your information for
How long we keep your information will depend on the purpose for which we use it. We will only retain your information for as long as is necessary for those purposes.
1) We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
2) You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
This website is owned and operated by Aman Chana.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 07705226, and our registered office is at Aman’s Computer Services Ltd, Martyn Smith Close, Great Barr, B43 6JG.
You can contact us:
(a) Using our website contact form
(b) By telephone, on 07960 534 777
(c) By email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer
Our data protection officer’s contact details are: Aman Chana (Phone: 07960 534 777)